1/4" Wine Cellar Oak Wood Library Paneling
|Total Quantity||Base price per unit|
Discounts will appear in cart
Total quantity of 4x8 paneling in cart determines price per panel.
List price reflects purchase of at least 15 units.
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 7 - 8 and pay only $70.00 each
- Buy 9 - 10 and pay only $65.00 each
- Buy 11 - 12 and pay only $60.00 each
- Buy 13 - 14 and pay only $55.00 each
- Buy 15 - 29 and pay only $50.00 each
- Buy 30 - 49 and pay only $45.00 each
- Buy 50 - 99 and pay only $43.00 each
- Buy 100 - 199 and get $41.00 off
The panels are shipped on a Common Carrier truck (an 18-wheeler) because the pallets are too large to ship UPS or FedEx. When we have a residential delivery, the carrier will phone as the shipment nears its destination terminal to make a curbside, at the street, delivery appointment. You should have able-bodies people there to help with the delivery. You should also perform a shipping damage inspection, and you'll need someone to help you move product from the curb up to the house. Normally, residential deliveries will be on a truck with a lift-gate to help bring the paneling skid to the ground.
Wine Cellar Oak Plywood Library 4' x 8' Paneling -Laminate panels requiring no additional finishing. Laminated plywood paneling has a high resolution photograph imprinted on quality paper that is then laminated to the plywood core using pressure, heat and adhesives in our manufacturing process.
Wine Cellar Oak library paneling consists of flat 4' x 8' panels with no grooves. This laminate paneling has a medium-brown coloring, with a vintage and/or distressed look. Library Panels may be used in many ways and look great when used alone or when combined with matching or complimentary beaded paneling. Curbside delivery to an easily accessible address is included in our price. Order paneling samples here.
- Durable laminate on real plywood for longevity
- 5.2mm thick (approximately 1/4")
- 5.2mm panels have structural strength and may be attached directly to studs, if desired
- Plywood doesn't expand and contract with temperature and humidity
- Recommended for indoor use
- CARB 2 Compliant - no added formaldehyde
- Minimum Purchase seven Sheets
- A FREIGHT SURCHARGE MAY APPLY TO CA, OR, WA, NY and other select locations
- Terms and Conditions for Paneling
You must correct pricing based upon the quantity of panels you will add to your cart
Lifetime Limited Warranty
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!