1/4" Wine Cellar Oak Paneling 9-Groove 4 x 8
|Total Quantity||Base price per unit|
Discounts will appear in cart
Total quantity of 4x8 paneling in cart determines price per panel.
List price reflects purchase of at least 15 units.
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 10 and pay only $70.00 each
- Buy 11 - 12 and pay only $67.50 each
- Buy 13 - 14 and pay only $65.00 each
- Buy 15 - 29 and pay only $62.50 each
- Buy 30 - 49 and pay only $60.00 each
- Buy 50 - 99 and pay only $55.00 each
- Buy 100 - 199 and pay only $50.00 each
We're proud that our plywood panels are made of layers of high quality hardwood veneers. The paneling is a medium density Class 2 plywood that is far superior to other paneling products that use compressed woods because it won't expand and contract as the humidity and temperature changes. All of our plywood paneling carries a Class C Fire Rating of 200 or less.
Wine Cellar Oak 4' x 8' Paneling - Laminated panels require no additional finishing. Laminated plywood paneling designs authentically captures the full range of color and grain characteristics and a durable laminate that resists finger prints and allows for easy clean up.
The panels are shipped on a Common Carrier truck (an 18-wheeler) because the pallets are too large to ship UPS or FedEx. When we have a residential delivery, the carrier will phone as the shipment nears its destination terminal to make a curbside, at the street, delivery appointment. You should have able-bodies people there to help with the delivery. You should also perform a shipping damage inspection, and you'll need someone to help you move product from the curb up to the house. Normally, residential deliveries will be on a truck with a lift-gate to help bring the paneling skid to the ground.
Wine Cellar Oak 9-groove plywood paneling has a balanced combination of rich golden browns and distressed age markings for a gorgeous combination adding character to your space. Transforms a space into a rustique cabin, or rich wine cellar. Curbside delivery to easily accessible addresses is included in our price. Order paneling samples here.
Ordering the Incorrect Product or Wanting to Return Product.
If you mistakenly ordered the wrong product or you need to return it, you must pay the freight charges and a 35% restocking fee to send it back to the factory, American Pacific 520 Salem Avenue, Holly springs MS 38635. Also the product must be sent back in the original package and banded or stretched wrapped for return shipment. Once the product has been returned and inspected then you will be issued a credit less freight and restocking fee.
48"Wide x 96"Tall
- 5.2mm thickness (about 1/4")
- Durable laminate finish on a real plywood core for longevity
- 9 Random width planks between channel grooves
- Unlike products made of MDF, out plywood won't expand and contract with temperature and humidity
- This 5.2mm paneling has structural strength and may be affixed directly to studs!
- Indoor use only
- Minimum purchase is ten 4 x 8 panels (either full sheets or cut to size)
- A FREIGHT SURCHARGE MAY APPLY TO CA, OR, WA, NY and other select locations
- Terms and Conditions for Paneling
IF YOU HAVE DAMAGE IN SHIPPING YOU MUST SEND A CELL PHONE PHOTO OF ALL THE DAMAGE AND A PRODUCT CLAIM WILL NOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT THESE PRODUCT PHOTOS
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Find Similar Products by Tag
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!