1/4" Faded Barnwood Shiplap Wood Paneling
|Total Quantity||Base price per unit|
Discounts will appear in cart
Total quantity of 4x8 paneling in cart determines price per panel.
List price reflects purchase of at least 15 units.
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 10 and pay only $70.00 each
- Buy 11 - 12 and pay only $67.50 each
- Buy 13 - 14 and pay only $65.00 each
- Buy 15 - 29 and pay only $62.50 each
- Buy 30 - 49 and pay only $60.00 each
- Buy 50 - 99 and pay only $55.00 each
- Buy 100 - 199 and pay only $50.00 each
We're proud that our plywood panels are made of layers of high quality hardwood veneers. The paneling is a medium density Class 2 plywood that is far superior to other paneling products that use compressed woods because it won't expand and contract as the humidity and temperature changes. All of our plywood paneling carries a Class C Fire Rating of 200 or less.
Faded Barnwood Shiplap 4' x 8' Paneling - Laminated panels require no additional finishing. Laminated plywood paneling designs authentically captures the full range of color and grain characteristics and a durable laminate that resists finger prints and allows for easy clean up.
Our Shiplap Plywood Paneling offers the on-trend ”farmhouse” look in both the Coastal and Barnboard Gray finishes.
Plywood Paneling is sturdy, durable, and can easily be installed directly to the studs, eliminating the need for adhesive. It is perfect for any space - even
Curbside delivery to easily accessible addresses is included in our price. Order Wall Paneling Samples.
Ordering the Incorrect Product or Wanting to Return Product.
If you mistakenly ordered the wrong product or you need to return it, you must pay the freight charges and a 35% restocking fee to send it back to the factory, American Pacific 520 Salem Avenue, Holly springs MS 38635. Also the product must be sent back in the original package and banded or stretched wrapped for return shipment. Once the product has been returned and inspected then you will be issued a credit less freight and restocking fee.
4' x 8' panels, in your choice of two thicknesses or cut down in height
- Durable laminate on a real plywood core for longevity
- Select 5.2mm thickness (about 1/4")
- Our 5.2mm thickness paneling has structural strength and may be attached directly to studs
- Plywood won't expand and contract with changes in temperature or humidity
- Interior use, only
- Minimum Purchase is ten 4 x 8 Sheets (full size or cut)
- A FREIGHT SURCHARGE MAY APPLY TO CA, OR, WA, NY and other select locations
- Terms and Conditions for Paneling
IF YOU HAVE DAMAGE IN SHIPPING YOU MUST SEND A CELL PHONE PHOTO OF ALL THE DAMAGE AND A PRODUCT CLAIM WILL NOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT THESE PRODUCT PHOTOS
Lifetime Limited Warranty
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!