What is the New England Classic Raised Panel System?
- It is a modular decorative wood panel system designed for easy, flexible installation and comprised of standard size panels, precision-machined rails, stiles, base, shoe and cap moldings.
- It is a wallcovering with the authentic look of custom millwork.
- It is an affordable alternative to custom woodworking at about one-third the cost.
From what material is the Raised Panel System constructed?
- The core is constructed of an environmentally sound, engineered wood material - medium density fiberboard (MDF). This material is very stable, temperature- and moisture-resistant and will not crack, shrink or swell like solid wood. MDF is made from highly refined wood fibers, often sawdust, and can be machined very precisely resulting in the sharp details of New England Classic components.
- The core of the components is covered with premium-sliced veneers of either oak, maple, cherry or a ready-to-paint finish.
What are the installation benefits?
- The completed project has the appearance of custom architectural woodwork while actual installation time is a small fraction of its apparent labor.
- The system of parts can be configured to suit virtually any location with a wide range of design flexibility.
- Installation is quick and easy and can be done by an advanced do-it-yourself homeowner or skilled professional.
- It is available with premium-stained or ready-to-finish panels.
- New England Classic provides a design service with complete layout and materials list as well as on-line and telephone support.
- The panels are available in 12 sizes. With such variety, the components can be configured to suit any room's scale.
What are the Raised Panel System's aesthetic benefits?
- The luxurious beauty and warmth of raised paneling is now easily accessible.
- It's modular design can be configured for full and partial height applications.
- It's design is true to the authentic style of raised paneling with a depth of light and shadow.
Where can the Raised Panel System® be used?
- Anywhere. It's ideal for residential use in entry foyers, halls, living rooms, dens, dining rooms, libraries, home offices, master bedrooms and media rooms.
- Commercial applications include highly visible areas in hotels, restaurants, extended healthcare facilities, corporate lobbies and conference rooms.
What sizes are available?
- Panels are available in standard heights of 23, 31 and 47 inches and in 6, 9, 12, 23 and 31-inch panel widths.
- Rails are available in 4 and 8-inch widths.
Where is the System sold?
- It is sold throughout the United States at over 600 building material dealers, kitchen & bath dealers and national home center stores.
- To find a local dealer, call 800-820-7177.
How can I learn more?
- Call Mantelcraft at 800-820-7177 for product information M-F