Toscana Stone Mantel
|Total Quantity||Base price per unit|
Discounts will appear in cart
Total quantity of 4x8 paneling in cart determines price per panel.
List price reflects purchase of at least 15 units.
The Toscana is the latest addition to our full line of beautiful stone mantels. It comes with an integral and field adjustable fireplace surround designed for use with fireplaces from 35" to 42" wide and from 29" up to 34 1/2" tall. Available as an option is a three-piece matching and interlocking hearth. With the texture and feel of natural limestone, this mantel weighs approximately 1/3 of natural stone so there is no need for floor reinforcement or concern. This limestone look mantel is made in our factory in Alabama from a hybrid mixture of gypsum, cement, aggregate and crushed stone. So simple, this mantel can normally be installed in an hour or so by two people with no more than basic carpentry skills and tools.
This mantel itself is comprised of three pieces, two legs with integral surround facing, and one shelf and breast assembly. The optional hearth is contructed of three interlocking sections to give a unified, one piece grouted look when installed. It is offered in two of the most poplular light limestone colors: Natural (our most 'white' stone color), and the Sandstone.
- Top Mantel Shelf is 68" x 8 1/2" Overall mantel height: 54" (including 1 1/4" thick hearth)
- Natural or Sandstone limestone color Gypsum (plaster) non-combustible construction
- 3-pc mantel construction (two legs and the shelf/header assembly)
- Fireplace Opening is factory variable from 35 to 42" wide by 29" to 34 1/2" tall
- Fireplace leg facing 7 1/4" x 34 1/2" and the header facing is 10 1/2" x 42 1/2"
- Optional 3-section Interlocking Stone Hearth measures 62" x 21 1/2" x 1 1/4"
- Product Approximate Weight: Net: 275 lbs Crated: 350 lbs
Feel Free to call us (888) 820-7177
Note: Thin cast stone mantels are produced with a texture and color that replicates the appearance of natural stone. Due to the natural characteristics of the materials and manufacturing processes, variations in color and surface texture are normal, and add to the individual character of each mantel.
Two Year Limited Warranty
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!