Barton Arch Stone Mantel System
|Total Quantity||Base price per unit|
Discounts will appear in cart
Total quantity of 4x8 paneling in cart determines price per panel.
List price reflects purchase of at least 15 units.
Be inspired by the classic and timeless beauty, durability and affordability of our classically styled Barton Arch thin-cast Stone Mantels for fireplaces come complete with field-adjustable (3/4" thick) facing panels to accommodate a variety of sizes of fireplaces and a matching stone hearth.
A beautiful focal point of any home, our mantels are hand-made in America with the rugged appearance of authentic stone, but with architectural aesthetic design. Constructed from a combination of gypsum and fiber materials, these mantels are lightweight, non-combustible and do not shrink or swell with temperature or humidity variations and they are easily installed by homeowners. Components include a Mantel Shelf, two legs, 3/4" thick surround facing panels that are on-site adjustable, and the complimentary 69 1/2" x 20" x 1 1/2" (1-pc) hearth with a decorative step edge. The facing panels can be easily cut to size and they "slide" behind the mantel legs and header to accommodate a variety of firebox opening sizes. While the finish is usually left as is, these mantels can be painted, or faux finished to your individual taste. (PN 4115 elgin) (Approximate Weight: 550lbs.)
Note... additional panels are available by special quote for use as a Riser panel (if your fireplace is raised more than 2" above the floor, or, panels can be ordered to face/clad the right and left ends and front of a platform, if you have a raised hearth.
Need some customization in size? Complete our Stone Fireplace Mantel Dimension Worksheet and submit it to us for our designers to review. We'll try to be in touch with you within 24-48 hours!
Specifications at a glance:
- Gypsum (plaster) and fiber construction
- Non-combustible arched Stone Material
- Almond Buff Stone Color
- Simulated grout lines in the arched breastplate above your fireplace opening
- 3-pc mantel construction (two legs, and a 1-pc breastplate/shelf assembly)
- 3-pc matching stone facing (two legs and one "header")
- The Facing Legs adjust in-and-out (like elevator doors) to fit your fireplace width
- The Facing Header adjusts up or down (like a garage door) to adjust to the height of your fireplace
- 1-pc (with looks of a 3-pc) stone Hearth (approximately 69 1/2" x 20" x 1")
Feel free to call us (800) 820-7177 M-F.
One-Year Limited Warranty
Find Similar Products by Tag
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!