1/4" Red Oak Unfinished Veneer Flat Paneling
|Total Quantity||Base price per unit|
Discounts will appear in cart
Total quantity of 4x8 paneling in cart determines price per panel.
List price reflects purchase of at least 15 units.
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 7 - 8 and pay only $70.00 each
- Buy 9 - 10 and pay only $65.00 each
- Buy 11 - 12 and pay only $60.00 each
- Buy 13 - 14 and pay only $55.00 each
- Buy 15 - 29 and pay only $50.00 each
- Buy 30 - 49 and pay only $45.00 each
- Buy 50 - 99 and pay only $40.00 each
- Buy 100 - 199 and pay only $38.00 each
The panels are shipped on a Common Carrier truck (an 18-wheeler) because the pallets are too large to ship UPS or FedEx. When we have a residential delivery, the carrier will phone as the shipment nears its destination terminal to make a curbside, at the street, delivery appointment. You should have able-bodies people there to help with the delivery. You should also perform a shipping damage inspection, and you'll need someone to help you move product from the curb up to the house. Normally, residential deliveries will be on a truck with a lift-gate to help bring the paneling skid to the ground.
Curbside delivery to an easily accessible address is included in our price
Oak Veneer Flat Library 4' x 8' Plywood Core Paneling - Ready to Finish
Oak Veneer Flat library paneling consist 4' x 8' panels with no grooves. This veneer paneling is ready to accept a stain or a a clear finish. Oak has a distinctive grain pattern. Library Panels may be used in many ways and look great when used alone or when combined with matching or complimentary beaded paneling.
OAK PANELING WILL VARY FROM A STRAW COLORED LIGHT BROWN UP TO A MEDIUM REDISH COLOR. WE DO NOT COLOR SELECT ORDERS SO VARIATION IN COLOR IS COMMON. IF YOU NEED PANELING IN THE SAME RANGE OF COLORS THEN THIS CAN BE DONE FOR AN INCREASE OF 25% OF ORDER TOTAL.
- Durable laminate on real plywood for longevity
- 5.2mm thick (approximately 1/4")
- Has structural strength and may be attached directly to studs
- Plywood doesn't expand and contract with temperature and humidity
- Recommended for indoor use
- CARB 2 Compliant - no added formaldehyde
- Minimum Purchase 7 Sheets
- A FREIGHT SURCHARGE MAY APPLY TO CA, OR, WA, NY and other select locations
- Terms and Conditions for Paneling
- Order paneling samples here
You must select the correct pricing based upont the quantity of panels you will add to your cart
Lifetime Limited Warranty
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!