Ordering, Shipping and Guarantee
How to Place an Order
- Select your mantel, wood species or stone colors, finishes, sizes, dimensions, and quantities desired.
- Add to cart and proceed through checkout.
- You will receive a confirmation of your order via email.
- NOTE: If ordering a custom sized item (i.e. fireplace mantel, shelf, or wood cornice, etc.) you will receive a dimensioned line drawing via email for your approval before production begins. Carefully check all dimensions of the line drawing to ensure that the item will fit correctly.
- You will receive a shipment notice email with carrier and tracking information on the day your order is shipped. See Shipping - Lead Times:
Shipping - Short Lead Times
Take advantage of Free Shipping which applies to 99% of all residences in the lower 48 states when you purchase from Mantelcraft! We pay shipping to easily accessed addresses. We can provide quotes for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada and to other difficult/unusual or limited access addresses (e.g., islands, remote locations, etc. not covered by our standard policy.) During the fall and around holidays, our lead times might be extended by a few to several days.
|Wood Mantels & Shelves|
|Standard Sizes - Unfinished||7 business days|
|Standard Sizes - Factory Finished||14 business days|
|Custom Sizes - Unfinished||10 business days|
|Custom Sizes - Factory Finished||15 business days|
|In stock||3 business days|
|Out of stock||5 to 6 business days|
|New England Classic Wainscoting|
|Unfinished||10 business days|
|Factory Finished||20 business days|
|Unfinished||10 business days|
|Factory Finished||15 business days|
|Marble, Granite, & Slate Facings|
|Standard Size Kits||5 business days|
|Oversized Kits||4 to 5 weeks|
|Heritage Collection Marble Mantels||8 to 9 weeks|
|Classic Stone Mantel Collection||10 business days|
|Designer Stone Mantel Collection||4 to 5 weeks|
NOTE: Customization will typically add anywhere from 3 to 10 or more business days
- Items shipped via UPS Ground will be delivered without a signature based on the driver's judgment of security and access. UPS may request a signature at their discretion. If no one his home, UPS may opt to leave the package at their nearest facility for pickup.
- Larger items are shipped LTL (Less than Truckload) carriers and require an appointment for delivery. The LTL carrier will contact you to set an appointment for delivery as the shipment nears the delivering terminal. These items may require someone to help with carrying the package from the curbside to the desired location. An inspection of the product is required prior to signing the delivery receipt.
- Stone and marble mantels are shipped via LTL (Less than Truck Load) carriers and require an appointment for the curbside delivery. The Carrier will contact you to set a delivery appointment. These items may require someone to help with carrying the package from curbside to the desired location and an inspection of the product is required prior to signing the delivery receipt. Trucks with lift gates are used on these deliveries and removal of packaging at curbside and having someone to help carry individual pieces into your home may be required.
- Review the special Shipping Terms and Conditions for Large or Heavy Items.
NOTE: If you place on order online and incorrectly enter your shipping address, a reconsignment fee between $100 to $200 will be charged to reship the order from the incorrect address to the correct address. Always make sure to double check that you've entered the correct shipping address!
Your total satisfaction is our goal!
Thorough inspections of your order are made during packaging and shipping to ensure your items are in perfect condition when leaving our facilities. However, during shipment, damages rarely but on occasion occur. For LTL (less than truckload) shipments you need to inspect the contents of all boxes at the time of delivery, especially in cases where the outside of your package appears to be damaged when you receive it. On all LTL shipments you should:
- Open the package and inspect for obvious damage to the product with carrier present. If any is found please write, "Refusing the shipment due to damage" on the Bill of Lading and contact us immediately so we can initiate a replacement order as soon as possible.
- It is more difficult to hold an LTL carrier responsible if you are not present when the product is delivered and have not noted damage on the delivery paper. It becomes more important to notify us immediately at (800) 820-7177 and we will notify the carrier, begin the damage claim, and will initiate a replacement order as soon as possible. (Please note we must notify the carrier within 24 hours of any products that have been delivered with damage.)
100% No-Risk Guarantee
MantelCraft is committed to being the best provider of architectural elements for creating the perfect home. Therefore, we provide a guarantee to you that if there is any problem with quality or workmanship, we will make any necessary corrections including a refund, less return freight, if necessary within 30 days of your receipt of the product.
International Customers (including Canada)
Thank you for your interest in our products! Please contact us for pricing, shipping, taxes, duties and fees information for forwarding our product outside the continental United States of America. Your inquiry should include:
- The product, color and quantity of the product in which you have an interest
- Your complete ship-to address and contact name and phone number
- We need to know if the ship-to address is in a commercial or residential area
- For larger items, tell us if you need a lift gate at delivery, or if you have a loading dock or fork lift
We will do our best to get an estimate of the cost and time to you within 48 hours, and appreciate your inquiry!
Special Order / Custom Item Return Policy:
Our customer service representatives will provide you with a detailed drawing of your custom made item including dimensions for your approval to ensure you that you order exactly what you need. We warranty our products will be free from any defects in material or craftsmanship and will gladly repair or replace the mantel, mantel shelf, wainscoting, cornice or other item if needed. However, due to the expense of crafting specially sized products for our customers we cannot change the original ordered size of the item free of charge.
Ordering the Incorrect Product and Wanting to Return it.
If you mistakenly ordered the wrong product and need to return it you must pay the freight charges and a 35% restocking fee to send it back the MantelCraft at 4145 Parkway Drive Florence AL 35630. Also the product must be sent back in the original package. Once the product has been returned and inspected then you will be issued a credit less freight and restocking fee.